Helo guyzZ. Today i'm going to post about sending free MMS through your Gmail Account. Its easy and fast
- Login to your Gmail Account
- Goto Compose Mail
- Type a Subject & a message if needed
- Attach a file u need to MMS
- Send the Email as follows for Mobitel Users. "
Recharge friends and family around the world! Send mobile top up back home at www.ezetop.com. You can send recharge to over 60 countries around the world to more than 150 carriers! Check back for regular promotions
Hello everyone, we are again back after some devotional experience of Mata Vaishno-Devi, yes that’s right, the trip gone fabulous and we are back with some blessings so today we will how WhatsAPP messenger can change your lives in Texting and Gossiping with your friends that too for free.
What is WhatsAPP Messenger .:
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform solutions for mobile communications app that allows you to exchange messages without paying for a text message. WhatsApp Messenger is available on iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Nokia, and yes, they are all the phones to message each other! Since WhatsApp Messenger will use the same Internet connection that you use for email and web browsing, no cost per message, and keep in touch with your friends.
What you can share with friends for free .:
1. Free Text Messaging.
2. Free Image Sharing.
3. Free Video Sharing.
4. Free Audio Sharing.
5. Free Location Map Sharing.
So these are the things you can share with your friends for free and that too in a group. So you create a group and than that’s it you have the power to share everything for free.
How it works .:
When you use WhatsApp Messenger for sharing or texting than you are simply using your EDGE Connection for doing everything on WhatsApp. Like if you are texting bulky or sharing image or media with your friends all that it use is the default net connection it can be Wi-Fi , 3G or the default 2G EDGE Connection no matter what's the speed the texts are delivered instantly.
Mobile Phones Supported .:
For the complete list of mobile phones refer to the official website of WhatApp.
dear users. Today i/m going to show you guyz how to send sms to anyone in the world for free. Not only that, but also you will be able to insert any number, that will appear in the receiver's mobile phone. Letters also can be used.
- First click on the above link and register with your mobile number.
- Then verify your mobile number and password which will be sent to your mobile, then select email account and login to www.smsglobal.com.
- Goto "send sms to number" bar on the left side.
- type the mobile number with the country code on the "send sms to " field.
- type any mobile number or phrase which would like to appear in the receiver's mobile.
- send the message.
Thats it. as soon as you send the message, the receiver will get it with any number. You can fool your friends by typing a different number. They will sctually think that it is a reall message. Send messages and have fun. Note that you will only get a limited number of sms for one number. But you can always login with different mobile number registrations. Any problems will be answered at email@example.com.Thank you. see you soon
Mobile internet these days is the main source for the teenagers for staying updated on social networks, sometimes Internet gets slow or even gets disconnected that stage is really freaky insane and it pisses everyone off.
So today we are going to see some steps which will boost your mobile internet connectivity and hence gain some more speed.
Follow the below steps to increase mobile internet speed .:
1. Well the first point is obvious find some near Hotspot and use their internet as its fast and more active. As they are connected to a broadband which they are simply distributing through Wi-Fi so you can take advantage of that thing and enjoy faster speeds.
2. Breaking all the Bonds, using mobile internet or EDGE in a congested room entirely covered with walls and think plates can cause decrease in mobile internet service so better to use it in open without any walls or anything.
3. Using mobile internet in Off Peak hours can seriously boost up the speed because the using traffic is really low the times which is suitable for this thing is @ night, so try to use it in night as it can really help you out.
4. Updating your Mobile Firmware can get new settings or mods for your phone which can rapidly increase speed and gain more connectivity so every month always check that if there are any updates for your phone.
5. Well the last thing can cost you some BUCKS but may show you some increase in your speed is that purchase booster ie. antenna which can rapidly capture more signals and gain more connectivity so you can try this one if you find one.
So these were the 5 tips which can bring some happiness on your face as they will surely boost your mobile internet connection and giver you faster Facebook Access. So if you have any more tips for increasing than please comment below and I will surely add that too.
Nokia is one of the largest selling phones across the globe.Most of us own a Nokia phone but are unaware of it’soriginality. Are you keen to know whether your Nokia mobile phone is original or not? Then you are in the right place and this information is specially meant for you. Your phones IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number confirms your phone’s originality.
Press the following on your mobile *#06# to see your Phone’s IMEInumber(serial number).
Then check the 7th and 8th numbersPhone serial no. x x x x x x ? ? x x x x x x x
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in Emirates which is very Bad quality
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality
If the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very Bad quality and alsodangerous for your health.