This Blog is not fully developed.Visit again. Thank you

This Blog is not fully developed.Visit again. Thank you


Translate it

Welcome visitor! Please wait till blog loads...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Giving away free Invitations to GOOGLE+

Hi guyzz.. you all must be waiting for that great moment to register an account at google plus. But currently as registrations have been stoped due to massive number of registrations, google ivites only a limited amount of registration. If you want to get an invitation, just give me an email at asithafine@gmail.com... Enjoy google plus...


This is my user account..
https://plus.google.com/104842554392962925011/posts

14 comments:

  1. i want a google invitation please

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want google inbitation pls send me this Email addres lahirucsnet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want a google invitation please please

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a google invitation please
    prasadkarunarathne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want google invitation

    punaruwan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send an email to asithafine@gmail.com in order to obtain invitations..
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. One invitation if possible pls nishantha.hewage28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. "dilshanSiriwardana2010@gmail.com" is my email please sent me invitation please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I'm not sure if I'm late on this but I'd like a google plus invitation too please. My email address is ' rossiklalchan@gmail.com ' Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure.. Your invitation is sent... enjoy..

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us on Facebook :)

By. HackingUniversity Get this Widget :)