Hi Friends. Well today i'm back with yet another old but Needy and Unknown Way to Password protect your Emails. Now many of you may wonder why do we need to password protect our E-mails ? Well There are many reasons. one of them being that if you send a very confidential or personal e-mail to someone and if his E-mail Id gets hacked then all your valuable data or emotions will be on the hackers hand. so here today i'm gonna post how to password protect your E-mails While sending them.
- Visit the Lockbin website by Clicking Here.
- fill in the below form with the password you wanna set for your E-mail.
- In the Text Field Write You valuable message.
- click on Submit
- The Receiver gets a Link in his inbox.
- Done. Now when the Recipient gets the E-mail He'll need to click on the link and enter the password or else the mail will not be disclosed !